We manage all customs affairs for the import and export of goods and services.
• Comprehensive advice on international trade.
• Customs clearance services.
• Internal organization that groups together customer-specific operating processes.
• Comprehensive advice on import and export customs regulations (final and temporary imports, goods in transit, removals, samples, etc.).
Import Clearance Proceedings.
• We process and obtain special authorizations before public entities (the Argentine Administration of Medicines, Foods and Medical Technology – ANMAT; the Argentine Food Institute – INAL; the Argentine Food Safety and Quality Service – SENASA; the Argentine Registry of Motor Vehicles; the Foreign Trade Information System, etc.).
• We carry out the proceedings to import special vehicles (new and used ones).
Export Customs Destinations.
• We have a department that specializes in the application and follow-up export refunds.
• We prepare the commercial documents needed to perform exports.
• We apply for the consular documents, certificates of origin, health certificates and other documents required for exports.
• We file registrations and proceedings before public entities (INAL, SENASA, the Argentine Agriculture, Cattle-breeding and Fishing Department – SAGYP – ANMAT, SICE, etc.).
• Control, follow-up and payment of export duties.
• Export of turn-key factories.
• Department specialized in handling temporary imports:
– Industrial processing regulations (Executive Order 1330/04).
– Packaging regulations (Executive Order 1001/82).
– Expiry date control and alerts.
– Extension management.
– Cancellation management and return of pertinent guarantees.
– Preparation of the Temporary Import Typification Certificate (CTIT) before the Industry Department.
• Technical advice on tariff classification.
• Proceedings before various public entities.
• Bonded warehouse management.
• Physical and digital archiving of operations for 10 years.
• Some of our own staff work full time at major port terminals, airports and bonded warehouses.
• Tracking of operations.
• ISO:9001 certified customs operations.
• Management of operations in free-trade zones (reception and clearance).
• Assessment of customs-related matters for investment projects.
• Assessment of import and export costs for investment projects.